Monday, July 14, 2008

Yay! My Package has Arrived!!!

A very tired owl dropped this off at my doorstep today!
A quick peek inside hinted at what was to come.....


A nice note from Antonio was opened first...

Group Shot!

This folder is stuffed with bunches and bunches of sock patterns!

Look at the yummy yarn! One hank in Ravenclaw colors, and one in my favorite color combo of green and purple!!! Plus stitch markers, DPN's, and a tape measure that I will be turning into a snitch!

Look at all these goodies! YUM!!!

And the piece de resistance.....LOOK AT THIS BAG!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH ANTONIO!!!!!

5 comments:

Astormorray said...

oooh, that yarn is pretty. :D I'm also a big fan of green and purple.

Queen Frysia said...

Very excellent Kit!

Antonio dela Weasley said...

I'm so glad you got the package before you left for Dallas! I was picturing all those goodies just sitting there, waiting to be squeed upon.

I was really pleased with how the bag turned out. Once again my swap kit bag was something I was coveting for myself. I need t o make a fleted bag for myself, soon!

Emma Wigworthy said...

Yummy, yummy yarn!! Great bag too! (I may copy the striping arrangement for my Lucy bag)

Agatha Ackerly said...

Hey Antonio...what does "squeed upon" mean! Ha ha!