Friday, July 4, 2008

Agatha meets Antonio


I was flying my new broom through Buffalo on my way to Ontario today and just had to stop by to meet my spoiler Antonio! We had lunch and I got a few lessons on some muggle sock-knitting techniques (a cool little thing called "Magic Loop", but I swear there wasn't any magic going on), plus he helped me make something for my spoilee's kit (Andi, you will love it!)

I had fun and my little 12-yr-old cousin Lucifer Scrimshaw didn't complain too much. He sat near the window on his "laptop" (he likes to play with the muggle moving pictures they produce-he pushes the buttons and makes the pictures move...fascinating really).

Antonio, thanks again for the hospitality! Hope we can do it again soon!

2 comments:

Antonio dela Weasley said...

It was great meeting you and your family! I hope we get to do it again, hopefully when "Pizza Plant" is open. :-)

Quinn said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun meeting! Very, very cool.