Saturday, May 24, 2008

Surprise for Emma

Thanks to Miranda for researching that peculiar American holiday called "Memorial Day". I'll leave the muggle studies to her for now, as I'm still working on finding my way around here at Hogwarts! I get lost more often than I care to discuss. I have found some interesting hiding places, and have gotten Filch after me more than once.

Miranda and I are planning some surprises for Emma when she gets back. How dare she go off and leave in the middle of the term like that! But if she brings us back some good presents we might let her off easy. Miranda and I are keeping the details to ourselves for now, but she did say something about apple pie. Maybe it's a "Memorial Day" thing or something.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love surprises even though I'm a month late.

And I do have presents. PM me your addy please.